UPDATED on April 1, 2007: FIXED – Problems interacting with 123rf
I just have released v1.2.3 which fixes 123rf issues related to upload and statistics.
This version also fixes statistics representation for LuckyOliver.
Please follow the instruction http://www.prostockmaster.com/upgrade.htm to upgrade your software.
123rf guys have completely revamped their web site.
I have to issues an updated version of ProStockMaster to follow their changes. Hopefully, everything will be ready in one week – stay tuned.
Meanwhile, please do NOT try uploading to 123rf with the current software version – it is just a time waste, no files will be uploaded to 123rf web.
I will update this record when the upgrade will be available. Those of you who use ProStockMaster v1.2.1 or above will also get an automatic alert that the new version is available on our web – please follow the upgrade instructions.
As I wrote in my previous similar post regarding ShutterStock, I am working with some sites on implementing a stable API (interface) ProStockMaster – The Site. When this work will be completed we will hopefully never face this failures again. However, these things always take [much] more time that it was planned
- Traditional Rights Managed vs. Royalty Free Microstock – Any Chance?
- BigStock, 123rf, Dreamstime, Fotolia improvements in v1.7.3
- FTP uploads to any microstock and stock photography agency by replacing Shutterstock
- Yuri Arcurs, the best-selling microstock photographer shows up his studio
- Uploads to Shutterstock microstock agency switched to FTP
- Uploading stock photos to Dreamstime microstock switched to FTP
- Where Are My Uploads On PantherMedia Microstock Site?
- Stock photography software adds Alamy and StockXpert
- Fotolia uploads and sales stats
- FIXED – Uploads to ShutterStock fail