Fotolia login, sales stats and stock images uploads fixed
Recently microstock Fotolia.com has switched their login procedure from HTTP to HTTPS, thus providing some additional security to stock photographers’ credentials at login. This was accompanied with a change in login parameters, so ProStockMaster microstock software could not work with Fotolia stock site anymore.
The new version 1.4.1 released today follows the Fotolia’s change and fixes Fotolia login, sales statistics ans stock photos uploads.
The auto-update should automatically update your microstock application with the latest components, so there is no need to re-download / re-install the program.
Thank you all who alerted me about issues with Fotolia: Jack, Les, Einar and others.
- Последние новости: iStock готовится продавать редакционные сток фото
- Microstock Fairness
- Microstock Portfolio Analysis With Free LightBurner Tools
- Sell photos with LightBurner.com – new FREE online microstock content distribution service
- iStockphoto License Infringement
- Microstock software v1.9.4/1.9.3 released
- Shannon Fagan to Lead ASMP Stock Photography Initiatives
- Stock photos keywording
- Fotolia Partners with deviantART for Microstock Offering
- iSyndica closes