Uploading stock photos to iStockphoto.com and maximum number of IPTC keywords
The automated keywords suggestion mechanism implemented in ProStockMaster brings you tens of relevant keywords matching your stock photo or an illustration. You can enter keywords in virtually any language and our microstock software will save them all with the image, in an IPTC section of the file. Thus your stock images will always carry IPTC metadata and can become searchable by IPTC-reading software like ProStockMaster or Adobe CS family.
Some stock agencies, like iStockphoto.com restrict maximum number of keywords a stock photo can contain. (Anyone can tell me why they do it? I have absolutely no idea. I can not find any logic why they limit maximum amount of keywords. In my understanding, the more keywords an image has, the better it will be found in the searches – what’s wrong with that? However, it seems that iStockPhoto has a different point of view)
Current keywords limit defined by iStockphoto stands for 50 keywords. ProStockMaster does not limit the maximum number of IPTC keywords in a stock image, but it do counts how many keywords the photograph got. And once it is more than 50, the keywords counter become red.
- Последние новости: iStock готовится продавать редакционные сток фото
- iStockphoto changes the commissions structure
- v1.9.1 чинит логин и загрузку на iStock, добавляет поддержку Java 6 native
- v1.9.1 fixes iStockphoto login, introduces Java 6 native
- iStockphoto login and web chnages
- BigStock, 123rf, Dreamstime, Fotolia improvements in v1.7.3
- iStockphoto requires you to delete images in your portfolio. Otherwise…
- Today: moving the web site to a different hosting provider
- iStockphoto.com Security And The Latest Physhing Attack
- Changes in stock photos keywording algorithm