“Application failed: null” on Mac OS X with non-English locale
So far only one problem was reported:
the application fails to install on non-English Mac OS X showing the message “Application failed: null”. This is due to the Sun’ bug discussed e.g. here: http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=444943&messageID=2622985
The same problem can be found on Windows with non-English locale running Java 1.4, but there is the fast fix – just upgrade your Java to version 1.5.
Java 1.5 Virtual Machine for Windows has this issue solved, but Mac’s Java 1.5 still has the bug.
The problem has been isolated and fixed and I will include it in the service pack, which hopefully will be released at the next week. The service pack will also include some new stuff, but this is a subject for the separate thread
- Microstock Portfolio Analysis With Free LightBurner Tools
- iStockphoto changes the commissions structure
- v1.9.2 released, fixes thumbnails displaying on Windows (non-Latin)
- ProStockMaster v1.9.0 for Mac and next Mac versions – Snow Leopard only
- v1.9.0 released
- Sell Photos Online as Microstock With Free ProStockMaster Software
- Microstock Freeware
- Where Are My Uploads On PantherMedia Microstock Site?
- Further optimization of microstock workflow
- v1.5 of microstock contributors’ tool is released!