Updated: Java 6 is not supported yet!
v1.3 is here and it sports embedded Java, so there are no more issues with variuos Java versions
v1.2.3 and all the previous version of ProStockMaster were tested with Java 1.4.2 up to Java 5 Update 11.
The application was NOT tested yet with Java 6.
I am already aware of at least one issue with Java 6.
a) at every run ProStockMaster shows “updated successfully” message and adds 2 more stock sites accounts to the list of existing sites
b) if you select a new stock site it is never shown in the sites list under the image in the main window
Important: At the moment ProStockMaster does NOT work properly under Java 6.
This is because of an error in one of the third-party libraries when the application runs within Java 6 virtual machine.
Workaround: until I did not resolve the issue it is recommended to install latest Java 5 update (currently Update 11)
Java 5 Runtime Environment can be downloaded here: http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index_jdk5.jsp
This entry was posted by David Mail on April 24, 2007 at 12:56, and is filed under Features, Issues, Mac OS X, Microstock Agencies, News & Announcements, Operating System, Recommendations, Support, Windows. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Последние новости: iStock готовится продавать редакционные сток фото
- Microstock Fairness
- Microstock Portfolio Analysis With Free LightBurner Tools
- Sell photos with LightBurner.com – new FREE online microstock content distribution service
- iStockphoto License Infringement
- Микросток программа: вышла новая версия 1.9.4/1.9.3
- Microstock software v1.9.4/1.9.3 released
- Shannon Fagan to Lead ASMP Stock Photography Initiatives
- Stock photos keywording
- Fotolia Partners with deviantART for Microstock Offering