Version 1.2 is coming! Keywords suggestion, folders upload and more!
This Service Pack upgrades the application from version 1.1 to version 1.2.
The upgrade is free of charge and available for both evaluation and commercial license holders.
ProStockMaster v1.2 Release Notes
1. New functionality added:
1.1 “Upload Folder” wizard (“Tools/Upload Folder…” menu)
Allows upload all the images in the selected folder and, optionally, subfolders to the selected stock photo sites.
All files in the selected folder(s) are verified for IPTC data vailidity before upload. Files with invalid IPTC data
(e.g. with no keywords) will be rejected from the list of files to be uploaded.
The upload window can be minimized or send to the background and the photographer can continue
working with ProStockMaster during the upload (be carefull not modfying the uploading files)
1.2 “Generate” button in the main IPTC panel activated, keywords generation functionality added.
Type a couple of keywords for your new image, than press “Generate” and wait for a few seconds.
The keywords text area will be filled by the additional popular keywords associated with the keywords you typed.
1.3 Two more stock photography sites are supported: Fotolia and LuckyOliver. Go to “Tools/Sites…” to activate them both.
1.4 “Help/Software Updates…” menu is partially implemented: if selected, the application will look if a new version is available on http://www.prostockmaster.com
However, the download and install of the upgarde is not automated yet – if available, the upgrade should be done manually.
1.5 Added support for proxy with authorization. In order to switch proxy support on, add proxy parameters to “ProStockMaster.properties” file.
The format is name=value, one parameter on each line, like it is shown below:
2. User interface is adjusted for the high-resolution monitors.
Follow resolutions are supported now:
1920×1200, 1920×1080, 1680×1050, 1600×1200, 1440×900, 1280×1024, 1280×800, 1280×720, 1024×768, 800×600
3. Search cancel confirmation is removed as unnecessary
4. Evaluation license changed: 30 days expiration only (no upload limits anymore)
5. Issues solved:
3.1 “Application failed: null” error message during the program installation on non-US Mac OSX with Java 1.4 and 1.5 and on non-US Windows with Java 1.4
3.2 Attempt to close the main window by pressing “X” in the top window bar did not show the confirmation dialog and did not save the UI settings
- Stock photos keywording
- Fotolia Partners with deviantART for Microstock Offering
- BigStock, 123rf, Dreamstime, Fotolia improvements in v1.7.3
- Changes in stock photos keywording algorithm
- Extending Fotolia sales statistics
- Better microstock metadata handling in v1.5.1
- Release Notes for v1.5.0
- Keyphrases handling by various stock photo agencies
- Fotolia login, sales stats and stock images uploads fixed
- Fotolia uploads and BigStock fixes