Sell photos with LightBurner.com – new FREE online microstock content distribution service
I am glad to invite you to try LightBurner Beta, our new free microstock content distribution and analytical service.
LightBurner customers can submit images to the following pre-integrated microstock photography agencies:
Also you can define unlimited Custom FTP Channels, delivering your images wherever you want to, for instance your blog’ FTP server or your backup FTP site.
I plan to have at least 20-25 pre-integrated microstocks supported in December yet. Your suggestions for more destination are warmly welcome.
The famous keywords suggestions + translations, first introduced in ProStockMaster in 2006 (wow, 4 years ago – who can believe it), is now a part of LightBurner too.
Other interesting features include built-in search in your portfolio, Similar Media area, cataloging by Lightboxes, Folders and Categories, notes on images and sales balance for each channel. Of course, LightBurner reads IPTC for any uploaded JPEG, so you get your files with all the metadata – searchable and cataloged, at your fingertips.
The service is still far from being completed, however I believe that existing functions work quite well and have a great value to any microstock contributor. More agencies and more features will come in the next weeks. Without getting into the details, you can expect nice surprises in your LightBurner account.
How to get started
- register for a free account. In a few moments you will get a Welcome email with your credentials, including SFTP access.
- upload your files by SFTP (FileZilla will do)
- login and go to My Account -> My Portfolio -> Channels/Edit and select your sales channels / agencies
- select what files go where. Multiple options available, including “Assign” X files to Y channels, “Edit” of multiple files or simple drag-n-drop a file to a channel
Actually, that’s it. The distribution is automatic, so you do not have to do a thing.
Your files statuses are updated accordingly: red square (undistributed) is replaced by yellow (partially distributed) and then by green (fully distributed). You will have to hit Refresh from time to time to see these statuses changes.
A few notes:
- All the original uploaded files are removed after 3 days
- Shutterstock delivery is over FTP, stats / balance can not be displayed due to submitters accounts blocking with a captcha
- At the moment LightBurner supports JPEGs only, no other formats and no model releases
- Later on ProStockMaster will work directly with your LightBurner account, thus saving you traffic, costs and time by uploading media just once
- The last but not the least: bugs happen. Please be patient, and report them! Contact: support(at)pixamba.com, david(at)pixamba.com or via LightBurner’ online form
This entry was posted by David Mail on December 8, 2010 at 20:43, and is filed under 123rf, Alamy, BigStockPhoto, CanStockPhoto, Crestock, Cutcaster, DepositPhotos, Dreamstime, Fotolia, iStockphoto, Microstock Agencies, PantherMedia, Shutterstock, YayMicro. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Tweets that mention Sell photos as microstock via LightBurner, new free online microstock service — Topsy.com
- Последние новости: iStock готовится продавать редакционные сток фото
- Microstock Fairness
- Microstock Portfolio Analysis With Free LightBurner Tools
- iStockphoto License Infringement
- Microstock software v1.9.4/1.9.3 released
- Shannon Fagan to Lead ASMP Stock Photography Initiatives
- Stock photos keywording
- Fotolia Partners with deviantART for Microstock Offering
- iSyndica closes
- iStockphoto changes the commissions structure