Mac version is here!
While many developers upgrade their software using more and more advanced tools and technologies, I had to downgrade my code recently due to Mac java support. Typical OS X java version is 1.4.2 and thus I needed to compile and fix everything for 1.4.2 instead of 1.5.7 I used for Windows.
Nevermind, now it works on Mac! And with pretty cool Mac UI.
On Windows I still recommend to install Java 1.5 update 7 since it provides much better UI and faster performance
- v1.9.2 released, fixes thumbnails displaying on Windows (non-Latin)
- ProStockMaster v1.9.0 for Mac and next Mac versions – Snow Leopard only
- v1.9.0 released
- Further optimization of microstock workflow
- v1.5 of microstock contributors’ tool is released!
- v1.5 Beta released!
- “Application failed: null” on Mac OS X with non-English locale
- v1.1: So far so good
- Mac package update
- So many good things happen!