Sell Photos Online as Microstock With Free ProStockMaster Software
Life just got easier for stock photographers looking to sell photos via microstock agencies. Released as freeware, ProStockMaster free microstock software application helps photographers to sell photos online through multiple stock photography agencies.
ProStockMaster is a free desktop software application which helps photographers to sell images online through multiple stock photography agencies.
Adopted by thousands of amateur and professional photographers since its first launch in 2006, ProStockMaster is the first application dedicated to simplifying the process of submitting stock images to multiple microstock and traditional stock photography agencies at the same time.
ProStockMaster is available for Mac Os X and Windows (7, Vista, XP, 2000, Me, 2003).
This free software application helps stock photo photographers to sell more images quickly as it automates the tedious tasks of keywording, managing and uploading photos and traditional royalty free and rights managed images to stock agencies. With ProStockMaster contributing stock photographers can spend more time doing what they love – shooting pictures.
ProStockMaster free microstock software helps stock photographers to easily sell photos online through the following leading microstock photo agencies: – Dreamstime.com – Shutterstock.com – iStockphoto.com – Fotolia.com – 123rf.com – BigStock.com – CanStockPhoto.com – PantherMedia.net – Alamy.com
The free microstock software offers the following features:
- Simultaneous Upload of Stock Photos to Multiple Microstock Agencies. Contributing stock photographers can post stock images and entire folders to multiple stock photography agencies just in one click!
- Automated IPTC Keywording Of Stock Photos: ProStockMaster microstock software suggests additional relevant keywords that can be used for the description of a stock photograph or illustration. The software supports built-in translation from more than 40 languages, helping stock contributors to describe their stock images in their native language.
- Stock Photography Earnings Statistics: With ProStockMaster stock photo takers can now review their sales and download statistics for their stock images portfolio in all supported microstock agencies at the same time.
- Stock Images Metadata Simplicity: ProStockMaster free software for a microstock photographer makes it easy to find images on photographer’s computer. The software keeps all the stock images indexed with IPTC metadata and supports a built-in fast search mechanism, helping photographers to find their images by keywords, titles or descriptions. For some microstock agencies, this free microstock application keeps track of per-image stats and earnings. ProStockMaster users can easily copy IPTC metadata between similar images, which significantly reduces the preparation time for series of stock photos taken at the same photo session, at the same location or with the same model. ProStockMaster allows stock photographers to batch-process their photographic metadata preparing their stock images for microstocks sales.
- Standards Compliance: Full support for IPTC, Adobe XMP and EXIF meta-data standards.
- Photo Data Review: ProStockMaster free software monitors stock imagery EXIF data inserted into any digital picture, including: aperture, shutter speed, program mode, ISO, flash mode, post-processing software and more.
David Mail, CEO of Pixamba said:
“We are proud to release ProStockMaster as free software, allowing the global community of contributing microstock photographers to easily upload stock images, selling stock photos and illustrations through top microstock agencies. For four years our microstock software has helped tens thousands of stock photographers to save time and money selling photos online. We keep working on this proven free microstock tool, bringing even more highly demanded keywording, management and stock imagery distribution functionality soon.”
ProStockMaster was first launched in 2006 and rapidly became a favorite desktop software for microstock shooters. The software runs on Mac Os X and Windows and saves stock photographers hours of tedious work, automating keywording and simultaneously uploading stock photos to multiple microstock agencies. Selling photos online with ProStockMaster turns out as an extremely easy task for amateurs and professional photographers who value their time. ProStockMaster is developed and distributed by Pixamba, a company specializing in media management solutions for the creative industry. For more information and to download ProStockMaster, please visit: http://prostockmaster.com
For further information requests please contact: David Mail, Pixamba tel: +1-877-PIXAMBA email: sales@pixamba(dot)com
- Последние новости: iStock готовится продавать редакционные сток фото
- Microstock Fairness
- Microstock Portfolio Analysis With Free LightBurner Tools
- Sell photos with LightBurner.com – new FREE online microstock content distribution service
- iStockphoto License Infringement
- Microstock software v1.9.4/1.9.3 released
- Shannon Fagan to Lead ASMP Stock Photography Initiatives
- Stock photos keywording
- Fotolia Partners with deviantART for Microstock Offering
- iSyndica closes