FTP uploads to any microstock and stock photography agency by replacing Shutterstock
Did you know that if you do not work with Shutterstock microsotck agency you can use “Shutterstock FTP” credentials uploading to any FTP-enabled stock photography agency instead?
Just keep in mind that what is shown as “Shutterstock” in PSM microstock software is in fact your trusted “ABC” stock photos agency.
Doing that is simple: go to “Upload->Stock Agencies->Shutterstock” and replace Shutterstock FTP server name with the name of the FTP server for “ABC” stock photography site, adding your FTP credentials for that stock imagery agency or stock content distributor.
From now on, each time you upload to “Shutterstock” the file actually goes to “ABC-stock”.
- Uploads to Shutterstock microstock agency switched to FTP
- Where Are My Uploads On PantherMedia Microstock Site?
- Keyphrases handling by various stock photo agencies
- Fotolia uploads and sales stats
- UPDATED on April 1, 2007: FIXED – Problems interacting with 123rf
- FIXED – Uploads to ShutterStock fail
- Recent problem with iStockPhoto.com uploads fixed in v1.2.1
- Security issues