Changes in stock photos keywording algorithm
UPDATE: v1.5.4 fixes v1.5.3 critical failure
We also speed up the thumbnails display
A word about the stock photos keywords suggestion service:
the keywords list is now sorted in the order of relevance to your search pattern, top-down, thus the most relevant keywords are always on top.
In addition, the logic of suggestion algorithm has been changed – in the older versions of PSM the more keywords you type in the less results you got.
Starting from this version, the more keywords you type in to describe your stock photograph or an illustration, the more relevant results you get, and not necessary less keywords will be suggested.
v1.5.3 released yesterday has a critical issue:
only the first image in the batch to any agency is uploaded
We will release the fix with v1.5.4 in the next 24h
- Stock photos keywording
- Today: moving the web site to a different hosting provider
- Checking out another hosting provider
- Better microstock metadata handling in v1.5.1
- Release Notes for v1.5.0
- Keyphrases handling by various stock photo agencies
- Fotolia login, sales stats and stock images uploads fixed
- version 1.2 is released!
- Uploading stock photos to iStockphoto.com and maximum number of IPTC keywords
- Version 1.2 is coming! Keywords suggestion, folders upload and more!