Stock photography software update, soon
So, what you can expect in the upcoming version?
Let me give you a brief preview.
As usual, we listen very carefully to our customers, knowing that what they ask for is what they need.
We are working on:
1. Altering file statuses & stock photos upload time, so you can mark any image on your HD as “already uploaded” to some microstock agency. This will help to avoid re-uploads, providing one source for the stock image archive data.
2. Speeding up the images browsing. Like many other application, ProStockMaster will now store the generated thumbnails in the DB, thus making the browsing of the folder fast & efficient.
3. The keywords generation user interface will change, allowing you to play with the list of existing and generated keywords for each new keyword you enter.
4. StockXpert issue is solved in this release.
I am thinking about adding “find a duplicate image” functionality (anyway PSM keeps the images DB and anyway the app knows a lot about each indexed image), but I am not sure that there is a demand for that. Drop me a message/comment if you think it is something required.
We do not plan adding any new stock photography agency this time. Instead, we had to remove Lucky Oliver microstock from the list.
We are checking what else we can do in the short term, not delaying the upcoming release for too long.
We plan releasing the new version of PSM microstock tool in the next few weeks, so stay tuned.
- Damn microstock
- BigStock, 123rf, Dreamstime, Fotolia improvements in v1.7.3
- Uploads to Shutterstock microstock agency switched to FTP
- Today: moving the web site to a different hosting provider
- Co-operation With Microstock Agency PantherMedia
- StockXpert Issue : UPDATE – FIXED in v1.5.5
- Good bye, Lucky Oliver!
- StockXpert microstock uploads issue
- Stock photography software adds Alamy and StockXpert
- version 1.2 is released!