News & Announcements
Life just got easier for stock photographers looking to sell photos via microstock agencies. Released as freeware, ProStockMaster free microstock software application helps photographers to sell photos online through multiple stock photography agencies.
ProStockMaster is a free desktop software application which helps photographers to sell images online through multiple stock photography agencies.
Adopted by thousands of amateur and professional photographers since its first launch in 2006, ProStockMaster is the first application dedicated to simplifying the process of submitting stock images to multiple microstock and traditional stock photography agencies at the same time.
ProStockMaster is available for Mac Os X and Windows (7, Vista, XP, 2000, Me, 2003).
This free software application helps stock photo photographers to sell more images quickly as it automates the tedious tasks of keywording, managing and uploading photos and traditional royalty free and rights managed images to stock agencies. With ProStockMaster contributing stock photographers can spend more time doing what they love – shooting pictures.
ProStockMaster free microstock software helps stock photographers to easily sell photos online through the following leading microstock photo agencies: – Dreamstime.com – Shutterstock.com – iStockphoto.com – Fotolia.com – 123rf.com – BigStock.com – CanStockPhoto.com – PantherMedia.net – Alamy.com
The free microstock software offers the following features:
- Simultaneous Upload of Stock Photos to Multiple Microstock Agencies. Contributing stock photographers can post stock images and entire folders to multiple stock photography agencies just in one click!
- Automated IPTC Keywording Of Stock Photos: ProStockMaster microstock software suggests additional relevant keywords that can be used for the description of a stock photograph or illustration. The software supports built-in translation from more than 40 languages, helping stock contributors to describe their stock images in their native language.
- Stock Photography Earnings Statistics: With ProStockMaster stock photo takers can now review their sales and download statistics for their stock images portfolio in all supported microstock agencies at the same time.
- Stock Images Metadata Simplicity: ProStockMaster free software for a microstock photographer makes it easy to find images on photographer’s computer. The software keeps all the stock images indexed with IPTC metadata and supports a built-in fast search mechanism, helping photographers to find their images by keywords, titles or descriptions. For some microstock agencies, this free microstock application keeps track of per-image stats and earnings. ProStockMaster users can easily copy IPTC metadata between similar images, which significantly reduces the preparation time for series of stock photos taken at the same photo session, at the same location or with the same model. ProStockMaster allows stock photographers to batch-process their photographic metadata preparing their stock images for microstocks sales.
- Standards Compliance: Full support for IPTC, Adobe XMP and EXIF meta-data standards.
- Photo Data Review: ProStockMaster free software monitors stock imagery EXIF data inserted into any digital picture, including: aperture, shutter speed, program mode, ISO, flash mode, post-processing software and more.
David Mail, CEO of Pixamba said:
“We are proud to release ProStockMaster as free software, allowing the global community of contributing microstock photographers to easily upload stock images, selling stock photos and illustrations through top microstock agencies. For four years our microstock software has helped tens thousands of stock photographers to save time and money selling photos online. We keep working on this proven free microstock tool, bringing even more highly demanded keywording, management and stock imagery distribution functionality soon.”
ProStockMaster was first launched in 2006 and rapidly became a favorite desktop software for microstock shooters. The software runs on Mac Os X and Windows and saves stock photographers hours of tedious work, automating keywording and simultaneously uploading stock photos to multiple microstock agencies. Selling photos online with ProStockMaster turns out as an extremely easy task for amateurs and professional photographers who value their time. ProStockMaster is developed and distributed by Pixamba, a company specializing in media management solutions for the creative industry. For more information and to download ProStockMaster, please visit: http://prostockmaster.com
For further information requests please contact: David Mail, Pixamba tel: +1-877-PIXAMBA email: [email protected](dot)com
ProStockMaster, the original microstock software for a contributing stock photographer is now released as freeware. ProStockMaster was first launched in 2006 and rapidly became a favorite tool for microstock shooters. The software runs on Mac Os X and Windows and saves stock photographers hours of tedious work, automating keywording and simultaneously uploading stock photos to multiple microstock agencies.
Innovative and feature-rich software platform for digital media management
May 19 2010. Pixamba (www.pixamba.com) has today launched the Pixamba Media Management platform, a powerful yet affordable digital asset management service, specifically designed to help microstock photography users to manage their portfolio of licensed stock images effectively.
Pixamba Media Management Service helps users to index, store, search, tag, retrieve and back up their images, whether purchased from photo stock agencies or edited in-house. The service also enables users to manage micro stock photography in multiple drafts and file versions.
Pixamba Media Management Service provides real-time visibility of each individual stock image, including when and how it was used and the up-to-date status of respective legal rights for further use. This allows users to ensure that set policy-based usage permissions and content security rules are adhered to.
Easy to use with an entry price point of $4.99 per account for 3GB space, Pixamba’s service provides a unique combination of features for microstock users:
- Centralized digital media storage and management accessible from anywhere
- Advanced fast search functionality
- Integrated search in customer’s archive and in multiple stock agencies
- Automated ‘Buy & Stock’ feature and original metadata retention
- Advanced version control
- Automated indexing
- Media-rights tracking for maximum ROI
- User friendly and intuitive interaction
- Fast image uploads and media indexing
- SaaS delivery requiring no initial investment and low pay-as-you-go storage costs
- Accepts virtually any digital asset, most images formats supported
- Media cataloging by folders, light boxes, companies and categories
Available as a software as a service solution based on an advanced cloud computing infrastructure, Pixamba Media Management requires no complex installation and ensures that image libraries are easily accessible to multiple users.
David Mail, CEO and founder of Pixamba said: “With the exponential growth in the global microstock market, there has been a dramatic increase in microstock-based creative files. We believe that we are the first to market to provide a digital asset management system that puts the stock photography consumers in full control of their archives of licensed images”.
The new service is aimed at purchasers of digital stock photography including web designers, graphic designers, creative and advertising agencies and media, marketing and academic users.
Pixamba Media Management Service is available immediately. To sign up or trial the product, visit: http://www.pixamba.com/register.html
All plans include full functionality and 30-day free trial.
Basic: $4.99/m – 3GB
Plus: $11.99/m – 10GB – limited time sign up offer: 20% off – $9.99/m
Premium: $24.99/m – 30GB
Max: $49.99/m – 80 GB, Unlimited with flat $0.49/GB over 80GB
Pixamba also offers a free plan limited to 100MB storage.
This release fixes login and upload of stock photos to Bigstock and 123rf . It also fixes Dreamstime and Fotloia microstock sales statistics. We took off Stockxpert microstock site due to their merge with iStockphoto.
CanStockPhoto – sales stats for every stock image at your fingertips, better security and reliability0
ProStockMaster microstock software v1.7.2 now works with CanStockPhoto via our proprietary PSM API. From now on all microstock contributors can track their microstock sales and download stats for every stock photograph or an illustration submitted to CanStockPhoto with ProStockmaster microstock tool.
All data is transferred over HTTPS, which significantly improves the communication security between the microstock photography agency and the stock photographer’s computer.
Many thanks to Duncan Enman, CEO of CanStockPhoto and his great team for making this possible.
I am a Canon guy and I always was. However, when Nikon comes with an in-camera projector creating up to 40″ on-the-wall images & movies straight out of the camera, I applaud to Nikon engineers and their drive for innovation. Truly amazing idea and must be a state-of-the art technology, which packs all the great features in a pocket size P&S box.
>>> July 27 2009 – UPDATE: Hurry, just a few days left! <<<
We have started in June 2006 and this month ProStockMaster celebrates 3 years online.
We invite you to celebrate with us and we are happy to offer you a special limited-time discount: 15% off for PRO license. Hurry, this offer ends on July 31.
Redeem coupon 3YEARS here
New in this release:
1. Uploads to Shutterstock microstock web site are switched to FTP. Go to “Upload->Stock Agencies” to change your credentials.
The FTP server name is already filled in for you by the app. Your FTP user name is your email address, which is on file with Shutterstock and the password is your regular Shutterstock web site password. Since the connection to Shutterstock is now via FTP only, your stock photos sales stats for this site can not be displayed anymore.
2. “Export Metadata” dialog added in “File->Export Metadata” menu. It creates a CSV file with JPG IPTC metadata and a few more file parameters for all JPGs in a specified folder. Optionally, it works recursively on all the subfolders of the specified folder. You probably remember this free JPG IPTC metadata dump utility? Now it is an integral part of PSM, available for free with any license. Just open “File->Export Metadata” menu and select a folder to be exported.
3. Fixed an annoying bug causing thumbnails not to be displayed in many cases.
I am sure you faced it at least once – you start PSM, open a folder and there are no thumbnails, just the file names with ‘…’ are displayed. Well, not anymore.
The app still needs some time to draw the thumbnails at the first access, but once the initial processing is done you get all the graphics instantly.
4. EXIF reading is back.
EXIF decided to leave PSM for a few weeks. Now it is back at its full.
5. Manage metadata – copying data between images: verified & OK. Also the dialog will close now when a user press OK in the “applied” confirmation message.
6. Alamy uploads: only one image can be uploaded. The issue is still there.
A quick check shows that the same is correct for Alamay uploads from their web either with their Java applet or with Alamy ActiveX control. Seems to be a problem with their web server. More info…
7. Minor fixes & updates for performance and graphics, here and there
Today we are moving the web to a different hosting provider. During the next 24 hours some of PSM services such as keywords suggestion can work sporadically or do not work at all. Hopefully, all the transfer will go smooth and we will be up and running again very soon. The DNS change propagation takes 24-48 hours (less in North America, more for the rest of the word), so maximum in 48 hours all the changes will be adopted by DNS servers worldwide and you will be able to work with the site and with ProStockMaster as usual.
We do this change because we are continuously looking to improve our services and add more web and application features and we need an infrastructure which can support them all.
Sorry for the inconvenience